New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Keynote question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mknabster

mknabster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac

I have created a presentation in iWork 09's Keynote, and i have a question about printing the individual slides. My professor is requiring us to pring the individual slides for her beforehand, and when i went to do so, the dialogue isn't the same as Powerpoint uses, like it only gives me an option like handout (as seen int he picture) which moves everything to the side of the paper, i know the picture only shows landscape view, but i have also tried portrait view, and it still all goes to the left side. I would like it to be centered on the page, but i can't figure out how.

-Matt
QUOTE Thanks
jsdean01

jsdean01 is on a distinguished road

I never need to print out the individual slides so I'm not sure if this works; but what happens when you click on the "individual slides" button directly under print. Doesn't it center one slide on each page? Or do you need multiple slides per page?
QUOTE Thanks
mknabster

mknabster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac

Yea the individual slide button does that, but she's requesting at least 3-4 per page. Anyway, i don't want to have to print out 17 pages. But i decided to do the portrait handout with duplex turned on to save paper. It's not centered, but it's the best i could do.

-Matt
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Quicktime/Flash CS4 | takes about 15 minutes trying to send a document »