View Poll Results:

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Personal Finance Apps
    Hey Everyone,

I've seen numerous posts about the "the best personal financial" application for the Mac. Unfortunately, many of them are close to a year old and many of these applications have been updated. I'm in the process of trying to select a real solid personal finance application for my Mac. Ultimately, it would be great to have one that works with my iPhone, so I can enter expense on the road and then just sync up to the desktop app when I get home. That would be the best solution BUT ultimately I would like a solid desktop application, even if it means non-iPhone support. Below are a list of recommended contenders. I would love to hear about others experiences with any of these applications and why you think it's great. A simple "I use XYZ and it's great" doesn't really help me determine anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Here's the list:
    Checkbook Pro
    Cha-Ching 2.0

Big Thanks again!

New Zealand
    13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
    CheckBook Pro has been around for a few years and has been updated for SnowKitty.
    ~ 13" MacBook Air. OSX 10.9 ~ iPad 2 & iPhone ~

So, I've narrowed it down to either iBank or Money3. Both these applications seem to be top notch. I've only played around with the demos briefly but was wondering if anyone has been using either of these for a while now. Any input with pro's and con's would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

I really haven't spent any of time personal finance applications, but I've gotten to a point in my life where I need to start keeping track of how I'm spending my money, so I'm keeping a close eye on this post as well.

Thread Information