New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Imovie 09 all projects lost

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

negritosan

negritosan is on a distinguished road

My peeps I need help. I stored all IMovie projects on Seagate External Hard Drive. I was having problems with with Snow Leopard so I did a clean install. Which worked and ironed out the problems. Imovie though can't find any projects at all, they're gone . Is there any way of getting that back? Have I done something wrong? Please advise even though this is bad news I would like to learn from this please so explanation of what I did right, wrong or nothing would be greatly appreciated. FYI I do have a backup on my external before I did the clean install.

negrito

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of potential-for the eye which, ever young and ardent, see's the possible, pleasure disappoints, possiblity never!"
QUOTE Thanks
negritosan

negritosan is on a distinguished road

Sorry I didn't explain it as well as I thought, was under some stress. Let me rephrase the problem. What happened is I created a Imovie (09) and created a Dvd in IDvd which came out perfect which I saved via the programs in my External Hard Drive. I ran into problems with Snow Leopard giving me all kinds of trouble so I did a clean reinstall of leopard and then snow leopard but before this I created a copy of the HD on my external hard drive. Once I reinstalled Ilife 09 (Imovie & Idvd) Project lost as a matter of fact all projects are gone. So my question is is there any way to find these or am I having wishful thinking? Please advise....Any help will be great

negrito

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of potential-for the eye which, ever young and ardent, see's the possible, pleasure disappoints, possiblity never!"
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« itunes duplicating songs when adding | Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro updater failure »