New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Game from '96 to '00

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

computerfreak20

computerfreak20 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. I have a question about this game I used to play on my Mac I had in 1998. I'm not sure what model it was, but I know it came out between '96 and '00. Anyway, i cannot remember the name of the game and was wondering if anyone could help. From what I remember, I thought it was called the Artful Artist or something like that. I have searched and searched the internet but have found nothing! If you cannot recognize the game name here's a description of it:
1. In the intro, there was some jazzy song and it had this guy (the main character of the game I think) in this cart-like rollercoaster thing zooming down a rail.
2. The game was focused around art. You could draw things, place pictures, do weird effects. I remember it having a building with multiple floors, and on the fourth floor, there was a statue of the main character mimicking the "Thinker" statue.
3. In another portion of the game, I remember being able to search around after going into the basement or something, and looking around for various items, and I remember always looking for the toilet because I thought it was hilarious (i was a young kid).

Conclusion:
Please if any of you can identify what this game is called or where I can find more info on it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Computerfreak20
QUOTE Thanks
computerfreak20

computerfreak20 is on a distinguished road

The game is called The Fine Artist by Microsoft. HA!
QUOTE Thanks
rippingviper

rippingviper is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini

answered your own question!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iDvd project size vs. length | DVD that only works on windows, and i want to play is on my mac pro »