New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Call of duty on a powerbook

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

untoastytoast

Does anyone play multi or single player CoD on a 12" 1.5 ghz pb? Is it choppy or does it run fine? I am planning on getting one in the near future and i would like to know. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Jefe3223

Haven't personally, but here it runs fine on the 17". I see no reason why it shouldn't on yours. I'm not going to guarantee it, but a guy I know does and he never says there's any problem with it.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerbookG417

yah you shoudl be fine..i play COD on my 17 inch powerbook Rev A the 1ghz model, now iam maxxed out at 1 gig of ram to which does help but you should be fune..mine is nice and smooth
QUOTE Thanks
Solomon210

I do not own this game but the screenshots look great.Also the openGL for Mac's is incredible,I am sure as long as you have 512MB of Ram and a pretty fast processor it should run fast.Also a good video card would make it better.So to answer your Q,I am pretty sur as long as your MAC is not years old,it should run fine.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to copy protect my iDVD creation? | iphoto settings??? »