New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

BootCamp Questions

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Adzy

Adzy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook (Early 2009)

Hey guys, I was wondering if somebody could help me with these questions.. Basically, I was wondering if it's ok to boot up and install ReactOS (Frontpage - ReactOS Website) into BootCamp? I don't know if this is possible, but if it is it'd be a nice change from Windows. Secondly if it was possible to boot up Linux (just Ubuntu) in BootCamp? And Finally, Will it be stable enough to hold Windows 7's RC? I'm using Snow Leopard aswell if that can help at all, also my MacBook make is model 5.2 (Early 2009)

Many thanks,
Adam.

Owned Apple Hardware: White 13.3" MacBook (Early 09, 2.0GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD)
On The Web: Twitter | Personal Blog | Flickr
QUOTE Thanks
Zigdog

Zigdog is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD

i would think i would be stable enough to run windows 7,
and about running the other os's on bootcamp;
I would think that you would be able install the operating systems but i doubt that it will be compatible with the graphics card and camera, etc...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« need iDVD for OSX 10.4 | iphoto running slow »