New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Installing Windows from disk in VPC?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ninja

How do I install Windows XP in virtual pc? I have the disk and stuff.
QUOTE Thanks
iamsmithy

I also have this problem. I have tried with both XP and w95. Every time i just get to the blank screen which is supposed to prompt me with "no OS found", but it does nothing.
The guide says to put in my XP CD at this point but nothing happens!!! please help!!
QUOTE Thanks
MAC-simus

MAC-simus has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2GHz C2D macbook

if you have the guide the topic is on page 27. it shows in detail how to do it.
here is the guide
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guide.pdf (56.9 KB, 8 views)
QUOTE Thanks
MacRockLive

MacRockLive is on a distinguished road

O.K. so wat i gathered from other forums, its sounds like when u put in a boot/install disk (or whatever u wanna call it) u go to the Driver option on the top and select Capture Disc or CD Image...i tried with a CD image and says i need to convert it...(like ok...how? it won't let me)...but i think the Capture Disc option might work...i need to find my WinXP disc so i can try it with that...
anyone else with any wisdom on this, help plz cuz it ain't working to well for me...along with many others
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MS Entourage 2008 - IMAP Gmail Error | Safari Browser History »