Thread: garage band

Unhappy garage band
    hi ive never used this before so im just putting my question out there to see if someone is willing to help. i recently updated to the latest operating system from tiger. i seem to have lost all the garage band files and loops and everything that lets me use garage band . basically there is no library of sounds or loops. i put everything i had onto an external hard drive and loaded the new operating system using the erase and install option. i know that the new ilife 09 version of garage band does not work on my g4 powerbook because it doesnt have a duel intel processor but i wasnt expecting to lose all the stuff i had . maybe i do still have it somewhere. but i dont know enough to find it and so a have no garage band at all except the icon and the programme but not the content. if anyone has any ideas about what i can do to remedy this id greatly appreciate it.

Try doing a software update. On my new mac, I installed iLife 09 and there were no loops ad things with other apps so I had to do a software update.
    24'' Intel iMac, 3.06 GHZ dual core processor, 4 GB ram @ 800mhz, Nvidia 8800 GT graphics card with 512MB of GDDR3 memory, 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive, 6 MB shared L2 cache.

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    NOTE: Thread moved to appropriate forum. Not just anything goes in Anything Goes
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information