New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

MacBook - Having trouble viewing this website

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

helpmeplease!

helpmeplease! is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

I have been trying to view this website Ready Steady Bid : : Online Bidding Auction : LCD TV, Nintendo Wii, iPod, Concert Tickets, DSi, Xbox 360, PS3 and for some reason the timers do not count down properly.

I have contacted the company and they say there is no problems from there end and I have checked on my mates computer and it works fine, but it just won't work on mine.

I have a Macbook and use a Belkin Mimo wireless router on a 10MB connection.

Any ideas anyone?
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

NOTE: Nothing to do with Notebook hardware. Moved to software forum.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Collin Bl

Collin Bl is a jewel in the roughCollin Bl is a jewel in the roughCollin Bl is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 27 iMac i5, MBP 13 & iMac 20, 2TB dual TC, AppleTV, iPh4S

For me setting up a Location and adding DNS numbers to Network helped with the odd page that did not load. When Location is set to automatic it seems to work but not as reliably with some ISPs unless a location is set up with that ISPs settings viz DNS settings. Even now when i go to Sis in Laws place where i have a location set for her ISPs settings i forget i have not changed to her location and are reminded when i cannot get into a site i use frequently.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Motion 3 problem lightsaber effects | Timing App »