New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Website creating software ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BenV

Hi,

I'm looking to make a website though Im not that great at HTML code. Is there some really easy to uses software that I could get? I have used Dreamweaver before although it is good its quite time consuming if you know what I mean. I just want to upload photos and a bit of text and I want it to look good as well.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

A very easy way to do what you want is with .Mac. They have templates that look good, are easy to update, and it integrates directly with iPhoto for uploading pictures.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

I think rapidweaver will be the best thing for you, template based, css and image abilities, templates include apples website, if you want an apple related site or something. its by realmac software.
QUOTE Thanks
BenV

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb
A very easy way to do what you want is with .Mac. They have templates that look good, are easy to update, and it integrates directly with iPhoto for uploading pictures.
Yea .Mac looks good the thing is I already have a domain name that i pay yearly for.
QUOTE Thanks
nbn22385

freeway is pretty cool
http://www.softpress.com/en/downloads
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Adobe GoLive CS that is the best ive EVER come across.
QUOTE Thanks
J427

Try Site Studio. Very simple. Similar to Rapid Weaver, but I prefer this one.

http://www.dotsw.com/sitestudio/
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Railroad Tycoon 3 on Dual G5 | Sherlock question »