New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Games recommendations.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Amen-Moses

Location: The home of the free and the land that did for Braveheart.
Amen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really nice
Mac Specs: 24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs

I'll start the ball rolling with a weird one:

In Memoriam - PC/Mac, works under Classic. I've only had this one day and I quite like it, I picked it up for a fiver (I dunno what the current exchange rate is but that's probably about 10 USD) from a second hand PC games mart.

It's a refreshingly different game and is a good test of your internet skills, especially if you don't use the walk-thoughs on the web. This game is definitely an adults only game though.

Recently I also purchased very cheaply new copies of some old games from way back last century that work well under classic, Crusader and Vikings. Both are from France Telecom Multimedia and are Macromedia games. A bit basic by todays standards but would suit schoolchildren and adults who want to learn about history in a reasonably fun way.

Another recently bought game that is a hit in our house and a little more mainstream is Warcraft Battle chest. This works fine on my Mini and with the Battlechest version you get the Frozen Throne Expansion set. (be warned though that there is a dodgy batch going around that do not have the Mac installation files on the WC III disc, I had to email the supplier and get them to send me a replacement disc which they did without much hassle, the supplier is Vivendi btw)

Amen-Moses
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Halo and Halo2 on xbox. (or i guess pc/mac)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Suggestion on Imaging software. | iChat MSN »