New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

moving multiple inbox folders in entourage...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

raphmiester

raphmiester is on a distinguished road

hi,
recently imported all 11 gigs of emails from outlook on the pc to entourage on the mac. It didnt import my configuration for the inbox folder settings; instead, as lump multiple inboxes such as "archivedfolders_sent items.." etc.

Now ive made new root folders to sort the mail folders out, but entourage wont allow me to move them more than one at a time.... i have more than 10 or 20 so this is kind of impossible manually.

is there a rule i can possibly make? or an external tool??

any help much appreciated. thanx.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Limewire or Frostwire | dvd problem »