New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

messenger for mac and entourage issues..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jdaniel

jdaniel is on a distinguished road

hey guys i have a problem...

when i have my comp on a/c power.. i have the display set to time out and when it does i require it to ask for password.. i set the powe to never sleep.... but for some reason whenever the display sleeps my messenger for mac seems to be signed out i am assuming my net connection dies... why ????

also in entourage i have 3 email accounts when i get emails sent to 1 account when i hit reply why doesnt it automatically use the account it was sent to ?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
jdaniel

jdaniel is on a distinguished road

no one?
QUOTE Thanks
jsnyder16

jsnyder16 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB DDR3 RAM

okay, well I don't have an answer to your entourage problem (I was wondering that myself and never could figure out the answer). However I do have another option for messenger. I had the same issue and was already ticked off at what a horrible job they did on messenger for mac so I looked for other programs. There is one that I absolutely love: aMSN. It is an awesome msn messenger app that allows you to do video conferencing, and basically everything that normal messenger for pc does. You can also change its skin using thousands of differents skin created by users of the app. All you need to do to log in is use your Windows Live email address (homtail, msn, live.com) and your password; just like regular messenger.

Good luck with the entourage thing and I highly recommend that you get aMSN. Click here to download it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« WireTap Studio registration question | Thunderbird crashes on startup »