mIRC for my macbook
    Is there anyway I can get mIRC for mac? I know they don't make mIRC for mac but is there a program I can download that will let me run a windows program like mIRC on my OS? I don't want to get windows on my mac that is too much work.

Also if you know anything about mIRC is a program that exists that allows you to run the same mIRC scripts on? That would be cool too.

I just want mIRC because I have a lot of scripts for mIRC that I made on my PC and I would like to find a way to use those again on my mac.

New York, NY
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
    Darwine: WINE for mac
    You can get Darwine. As long as you have an Intel core duo you should be able to run it. I use Darwine to run my occasional Windows app. It works thru X11. Leopard/10.5 comes with it already installed.

17" MacBook Pro, OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard

If you're looking for a good IRC client for Mac, try Colloquy or Conversation.

No need to install Windows (or any Windows emulator software) for a simple IRC application.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

xchat aqua is good and very scriptable. dunno if there is really anyway to convert your old mirc scripts... check google maybe

Thread Information