New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Mac Native Email Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

schwine

schwine is on a distinguished road

I have Mac 10.4.11 and I am using its native "Mail" application for email (Version 2.1.3 - 753.1)

Is there a way to add an email address into this email program so that it becomes accepted as a "safe" or non-spam email address?

I am having trouble receiving one particular email address on a consistent basis. I receive email from this address on a non-consistent basis, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I have attempted to "green light" this email address by placing it in the address book, but I don't know what else can be done. It is not in the spam email list accessible in Preferences - Junk Mail - Advanced. And the junk email setting for "training" is activated.

Also, I have not noticed that messages from this email address are being diverted by my server.
The sender has also confirmed that my email address is spelled correctly on their end.

Thanks for any tips on what might be causing this email address from consistently reaching my inbox. Is there an update to the native Mac Mail client from version 2.1.3 - 753.1?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« get key from already installed Office 2008 | Web Browsers »