New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

itunes artwork

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

insinkerator

insinkerator is an unknown at this point

i currently have two pieces of artwrok associated with one album, is there any way i can get rid of one cover, so the right one will come up?
QUOTE Thanks
(StationOfPlay)

(StationOfPlay) is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM

Play a song from the album with the correct artwork.

In the bottom left corner of iTunes you should see the artwork. Click on it,
and it will show another window displaying the artwork.

Click on the artwork in that window and drag it to your desktop.

Highlight all the songs you want in that album by selecting the first song, holding down shift, then select the last song. Right click on the selection, and hit "Get Info." A new window will show up.

In that new window, drag the album art from your desktop to the section that says "Artwork" and make sure the info for "Artist," "Album Name," and "Album Artist," is correct too.

And that's it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« open an attachment in Thunderbird, a copy will be created on my desktop | mail leopard won't display messages or download »