New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Trackpad App

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

J33nx

J33nx is on a distinguished road

I am looking for an app that gives me more control of the trackpad. Something that will let me turn the volume down if I run my finger down the right part of the track pad, or will let me change songs in iTunes if I click a certain spot in the upper part of the pad.

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
J33nx

J33nx is on a distinguished road

Bump. I found SideTrack but it does not support the new MacBook (Late 2008 Unibody).
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Anonymous Surfing On My Mac? | Entourage - Setting Default Application for Links »