New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

.Mac - .mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

brendan67

brendan67 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.2 4gbram iPhone5

hi

does anybody in here use .mac?

is it good value for money i'm thinking of signing up and switching all
email and stuff to .mac but think its a bit pricey and could do most things
with regular mac mail.

any thoughts

macbook pro 2gb
iphone5
ipad 16gb
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

I love .Mac, but that just may be me. I use it for alot more than just Mail. I sync my Bookmarks to .Mac so my iMac and PowerBook always have the same bookmarks. I backup important stuff to my iDisk for safe keeping and the ability to access it anywhere (same with bookmarks). You get cool free stuff (games, garage band loops etc) as well as some good discounts on other stuff (books, programs etc). There is alot more that is available with .Mac that I haven't even touched on, have a look around www.mac.com and see for yourself.

Plus, if you just bought a new Mac, then I think you can still get it for the discounted price of $69 for the first year.

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
Papadelta

Yeah. I agree. I use it for an extra email, for backups, and they also provide an antivirus (not that we need it) for the same low price.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« OK...so here's something that'll bake your noodle! | Battlefield 1942 problems »