New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Microsoft Excel

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Find.Seranish

Find.Seranish is on a distinguished road

While working in Microsoft Excel X I was trying to fix my computer display. Somewhere along the way of changing my display, Excel decided to move it's Formula Bar. The edge of the formula bar is off screen so I can't move it back to its position. I have tried a variety of things I've read on other forums as well as the basic restart/do-over. Nothing seems to be working. If anyone knows of a reset command or otherwise, it would be appreciated, but if the option is simply to re-install Microsoft Excel, please let me know.

Thank you.
QUOTE Thanks
bayside

bayside is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook White, Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz, 2 GB Ram, 100GB HD

I don't have that version of excel, but ya might try hooking up a second monitor (if you have access to one) and see if you can get it to show up on there.

Alternatively, ya might try adjusting the screen size in your display options and see if that forces it back into your viewable area.

Dumb microsoft...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A Good Role Playing Game | Sudden "Bad Request" message at Log-in »