New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iMac - No Images on iMAC during email

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DONEWITHPCS

DONEWITHPCS is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD

Greetings:

I have noticed with this new iMAC that images do not appear in email content. When I send a JPEG file I can view it. However, images that are sent to me are not opening. Must I set some parameter in Preference for this to operate correctly?
QUOTE Thanks
Alexis

Alexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

How do they not open? Do they appear as an attachment?
QUOTE Thanks
DONEWITHPCS

DONEWITHPCS is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD

Greetings:

They show as either a box, or a rectangle made up of a blue line. They have a question mark in the direct center of the geometric figure. If I send a attached JPEG file I can view it within the context area of the Mail Program , Mail as in the MAC version. I have sent several JPGE files from my work location and received the text content of the email, but no images. In addition, they do not appear as an attachment either. This is very strange, as I send Image and Video formats regularly on a MAC at work. I have checked the parameter settings and cannot locate anything that looks out of place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
How do they not open? Do they appear as an attachment?
QUOTE Thanks
spirot

spirot is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. Mail images show up as blue boxes with question marks. Is there any fix for this? - Tom
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New to Firefox... kind of. | Problem with Macbook accessing certain web pages »