New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Another Connect360 Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JBethell

JBethell is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" IMac C2D

I can't get my imac and my xbox360 to cooperate anymore.

I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the NXE update or not, but my xbox doesn't find my mac at all.

I did some searching, and found some info about opening the tcp and udp ports, so I did that, i think. I'm attaching a picture, because I'm not sure if I did it right.

FYI, i'm using connect360 v3.36 and a verizon fios issued router/modem.

And I know there's another connect360 post, but I figured I should make my own so as not to hijack his, should I have included it in the other thread??

THANKS!!!

QUOTE Thanks
kwyjibo

kwyjibo is on a distinguished road

It worked right before the NXE update with my new FIOS router. After the update I went to Music/Change source, and the name was there for a split second the just went to the default "Computer" and said no devices were present. The connect 360 doesn't see the Xbox anymore either. Very strange.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iChat Video Problem | World of Warcraft on the white macbook :) »