Safari- websites won't load.
    I'm having major troubles accessing some websites. Only certain sites will load. For example, I have no trouble accessing but is a no go. Other websites load after about half an hour- like

Can anyone help me sort this issue out?

I am using the latest update of Tiger and am connecting using wifi, via Safari and a Netgear DG834PN wireless router. A friend using Leopard is having the same problem. And using Firefox instead makes no difference.

This is a new modem and these problems started when I started using it. When I connected it up, I used all the default settings and used automatic configurations via the configuration wizard software. I tried manually changing the DNS settings to openDNS but that stopped the connection working altogether. That's the only thing I've changed manually. I've also tried to 'reset' Safari.

There's a Netgear troubleshooter "Troubleshooting internet connection" but- ironically- it's a website, and it's one that will not load.

If it is not the router, it could be because of the fact I'm trying to do this in France. My ISP is I bought the router in the UK. Could this be causing problems?

If anyone can help, please let me know as this is driving me nuts!

Struggling with websites too
    I've had a bizarre problem accessing MGM Grand Websites from all macs I have access to (6 in total). Can access fine from PC but not any of the macs and I don't know why. They're a big company so it seems strange. Even having trouble from firefox. Does anyone have a solution?

Thread Information