New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Tiger Woods 08 problems...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kbalch

kbalch is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 24" iMac, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB

I purchased TW08 a few days ago and have been enjoying it. Two issues have arisen, however:

- I started out in PGA Tour mode, wasn't very good and got to the end without qualifying for the Hack's Tournament, as my average was a few strokes too high. I moved over to the Tiger's Challenge mode, and have been doing pretty well. My average is down and I've won a few trophy balls and boss matches. The problem is that, when I return to the PGA Tour mode, it still thinks my average is too high and won't unlock the Hack's Tournament for me. I really, really, really hope I won't have to create another player and start that mode over again after all the time I've spent acquiring skills & experience with my original custom player. How shall I proceed?

- In the Tiger's Challenge mode, two of the challenges have completely crashed my Mac each time I've attempted to play it. The crashes happen right after I click to swing on the first tee. It's a hard crash, requiring a reboot. No key combination will bring up the Force Quit dialog or even switch back to the Finder.

I'm running a new 24" iMac with 4gb RAM & the upgraded video card.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ken
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New Mac user, Questions for Mac Veterans | Format NTFS with a Mac »