New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

hand write on pdf?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

m7han

m7han is on a distinguished road

Does anybody know whether there is an application allowing you to hand write directly on pdf file through usb tablet? For example, take notes, highlight text, or draw some simple figures, etc. For pc, I know PDF Annotator does really a good job, but I haven't found any running on mac.

Thanks in advance!~
QUOTE Thanks
m7han

up up!!
QUOTE Thanks
m7han

waiting online!!~~
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

PDFpen but it's not free. >_<" This one also called Skim which is free. Found here.
QUOTE Thanks
kfordham281

kfordham281 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD

I've heard good things about PDFpen (mentioned above): PDFpen: PDF Editing Software for Mac OS X

Apple Mac HQ - Apple/Mac News, Reviews, and More
QUOTE Thanks
m7han

thanks~! but it seems not support multi-stroke. everytime when you release your mouse or your digital pen, the program will return to select tool from the scribble tool. i.e. you have to re-select scribble tool for the next stroke,,,,, this is so annoying,,,,, am i doing wrong somewhere? or is there any tip for the multi-stroke?
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I have no clue, cause I haven't used this program at all. You might want to send them a question about that or check out their support section?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What's wrong with my Quicktime (screen grab included) | Program to edit mp3 »