New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Goal Setting Apps

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Cappie

Cappie is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iPod Touch 2g 16GB

Hello. Recently I set up an account on Lifetick and I like it alright but would rather have a stand alone app so I don't have to get online to use it. What I'm wondering is if anyone knew of any apps like this (for goal setting/ goal management) and what you think of them. It would be nice (though not a necessity) if they had an iPhone app to sync with. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
moot

moot is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro

I'm not familiar with lifetick, but it sounds like an application I tried out way back in the days of Palm. It was called Life Balance (www.llamagraphics.com).

It didn't quite suite my needs, but I did think it was a very well designed application. It worked on lots of different platforms (and it looks like they're on the iPhone now, too).
QUOTE Thanks
Cappie

Cappie is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iPod Touch 2g 16GB

Thanks. $80 plus $20 for the iPhone app is a bit pricey for me though.
QUOTE Thanks
harry35

harry35 is on a distinguished road

This may not be what you want, but still nice.

check out GoalsOnTrack | The easiest way to track your goals and get things done, a very nicely built web app designed for tracking goals and todo lists, and has time tracking. It's clear, focused, easy to navigate, worth a try.
QUOTE Thanks
davidpett

davidpett is on a distinguished road

I have created the Getting Dreams Done iPhone app to help you setting-goals and working towards achieving goals and your dreams. See Getting Dreams Done, an iPhone App for setting goals, building habits and getting the important things done. for more details.
It might be what you are looking for.
David
QUOTE Thanks
faraquet

faraquet is on a distinguished road

I use an app called 'Make It Happen' which I find ideal for managing and measuring goals.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How can I copy programs from a backup disc image to my new hard drive? | iWork question reg. background color »