New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Button Issues in DVD Studio Pro 4

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

register

register is on a distinguished road

Hello all,
Ok, so I'm making a DVD on DSP4. The session is built, the footage is in and plays ok. The MASSIVE problem I've run into is the buttons in the menus. I'm just using standard buttons within the app (not importing custom buttons from image files) and many of the buttons have 1 pixel thick lines appear around the bounding box area when highlighted. The problem is only visable playing back on hardware DVD players and TV screens.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? My buttons are not overlapping and there's plently of space between the text within the button and the button bounding box.
Could this possibly be an interlacing / progressive issue?
Please let me know what you think, I'd appreciate your help - this has been driving me mental.
Thanks
Tom
QUOTE Thanks
register

register is on a distinguished road

ok... so it seems pretty quiet here...
Anyway for people who have this problem in the future:
The problem can be solved by making sure the 'include text in highlight' button is ticked. The tickbox is in the button menu.
Hope this info saves someone out there from going as mad as I did.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« SoftPhone G729 | RealVNC share copy/past or drop/drag »