New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Transmission uploading causing freeze ups?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Changed

Changed is on a distinguished road

I am uploading some... movies... for about two days now. Just a minute ago my wifi dropped, and I tried to scroll over the internet status bar on the Mac menu bar and it went to the little loading wheel thingy.

I couldn't click anything on the upper right hand menu bar, but Finder still worked. No webpages would load. So, I shut down Transmission and everything works normal now.

Is there something wrong with Transmission, or is somebody trying to f' with my computer via P2P sharing?
QUOTE Thanks
qms85

qms85 is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue no matter what version of transmission i use.

When i am only on upload everything works nice... the same when im only downloading

But! when i do both those thing, transmission goes crazy.... it totally freezes, and it freezes the whole computer...

Im on a MacBook Pro Mac OS X 10.6.2

Anyone have any suggestions?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adobe Web Premium compatibility? | Trouble Importing Outlook .PST achieve in Entourage 2008 (PC to MAC) »