I am wondering how to change some of the function key around. I am looking to use then while writing in a Word document. I use a lot of symbols when i am taking notes and right now i am either copy and pasting them or going through the pull down tabs, insert- symbols and find it there. is there a way that i can use the F8-F12 key for these symbols?