New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Problem with iDVD and iMovie

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CorruptioN

CorruptioN is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Aluminum Duo Core 20" iMac|

I have an iMac, I've had it for about a year now and recently when I try to open iMovie it just bounces up and down on the dock for a while then it seems like its opening but it only comes up at the bar at the top. I click file but "new project", "new folder", and all those options aren't highlighted. It was just working a little while ago. As for iDVD it says "the application iDVD quit unexpectedly", then Mac OS X and other applications are not affected. Click Relaunch to launch the application again. I then press relaunch and goes to the same screen. This is really odd, if anyone could possible help me to get these programs back running that would be awesome. I'm just going to make sure its not any other programs that are corrupt too.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

TRy downloading main menu

http://www.santasw.com/

go through its maintenance tasks especially repairing permissions, see if things get better after that
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« C++ for mac | snapz pro x 2 capture location workaround??? »