New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Transmission - Which folder is my shared folder?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

davedave

davedave is on a distinguished road

Hi, I've been using Transmission and I've set up a folder called Transmission Downloads for Default Download Location & Incomplete Files. I launch transmission and point it to a torrent, and download the relevant file. Once downloaded, the downloaded file ends up in my "Downloads" folder on the dock.
Which folder is my shared folder Transmission Downloads or Downloads?
Can I prevent the file from moving to Downloads on completion?

Thanks in advance...
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 1.png (76.6 KB, 9 views)
QUOTE Thanks
davedave

Anyone?
QUOTE Thanks
vivian122087

vivian122087 is on a distinguished road

I believe that you just need to change the settings to which folder you want the torrents to be when it is finish downloading.

Vivian
QUOTE Thanks
davedave

I'm just no sure which folder is my shared folder. The settings in transmission are pretty basic - it's just that I'm confused about how the file ended up in downloads when I thought the target folder was Transmission downloads.
(Settings in my origianal attachment)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« GTA San Andreas | Yahoo Mail configuration »