New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Itunes Window Disappears

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shoesandsox

shoesandsox is on a distinguished road

Hello
Can anyone help me please - brand new to macs - I have a new imac (leopard) but every time i load a CD into itunes as soon as the import is finished the itunes window disappears. The menu bar is still present but I can't see a window. If I restart my mac the window comes back when i open itunes. I've tried deleting itunes application and reinstalling but it makes no difference - any suggestions.
QUOTE Thanks
Nathan1981

Nathan1981 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15" | 2.4GHz | 2GB | 256MB VRAM | 200GB HD

I'd recommend calling Apple or going to your local apple store for help. It sounds like a software issue of some sort, and probably too specific for us to be of much help.

- Macbook Pro 15" | 2.4GHz | 2GB | 256MB VRAM | 200GB HD
- 8GB iPhone

Converted to Mac on May 24, 2008!
QUOTE Thanks
shoesandsox

shoesandsox is on a distinguished road

Cheers - tried apple support too. It was a "spaces" issue - itunes was previously assigned in space 2 but "spaces" was disabled so window shouldn't have disappeared. Once itunes was deleted from "spaces" all fixed.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Does Cabal support Macbook's graphic card? | Delete Adium display pictures? »