New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

[Application X] quit unexpectedly...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Creare

Creare is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Black MacBook; 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD

My MacBook is only 1-1/2 months old or so, and I dropped it fatally and it broke fairly badly. Needed a new logic board, and one 2GB module out of the two that comprise my 4GB RAM broke.

So, now that I get my laptop back, everything seems to run beautifully and just like it used to, except just about every major program "quit[s] unexpectedly." MS Word 04 does it, Safari definitely does it, and now iTunes does it. I reinstalled my MS Word, and it hasn't done it since (though I haven't had it open for longer than 3 minutes).

I think I read somewhere on these forums that if this happens frequently to an app, you ought to delete the p-list or something like that.

Any suggestions? I'm quite the n00b with any computer--Mac or Windows.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Stepmania probs | Copy/Paste Simple Problem... »