New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Two iDVD projects on one DVD??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

skybolt

skybolt has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: White 2010 MB, Core 2 Duo, 8g RAM, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini, Apple TV

I created 2 iDVD projects a while ago, neither very big. I now want to put both onto one DVD and have them come up when inserted into a DVD player, so the recipient can choose which one to view, and then navigate around as normal. Size is not an issue, plenty of room. I found the "project" files in my movie folder, and used Toast 8 to copy them to a DVD. Did not work. One project came up on my tv screen, but there was no way to navigate. Apparently the files are not the right type. I opened the DVD app on my Macbook, and it could not read it either. The original DVD's I made earlier played just fine on tv and on computer. So, what am I doing wrong? How do I get these two onto a DVD?

While I am at it, wondering if I need to keep the slideshows that I created to make the original projects. They are all still living in my movie folder as well. Or are they aliases that iDVD needs in order to do its thing? Would like to save the room, but may also want to (sometimes) burn the projects to give to family members.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mary
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Image Capture Disappeared !!!!! Help | Problem with Acidsearch »