New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

synchronizing bookmarks between Safari and Firefox

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

GringoBoy87

GringoBoy87 is on a distinguished road

are there any programs that let you automatically synchronize your bookmarks between safari and firefox? i hate how when you bookmark a page in one browser it doesn't automatically bookmark it on the other one.

Pride, Strength, Wisdom
QUOTE Thanks
dr_doof

dr_doof is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.4GHZ Macbook (black), OSX Leopard 10.5.5, 1GB Shuffle,4GB Nano,2GB nano 2nd generation

if you have bookmarks in the bookmarks bar, then it asks you if you want to duplicate it in your new browser. for the bookmarks, im not sure.

Chat Potatoes
QUOTE Thanks
GringoBoy87

GringoBoy87 is on a distinguished road

yeah it did that when i first installed firefox, but i was hoping that it would continue to automatically synchronize my bookmarks since i use both browsers.

Pride, Strength, Wisdom
QUOTE Thanks
ILoveMyMacbook

ILoveMyMacbook is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: white Macbook, 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 120GB hard drive

Bumping because I want to know this, too.
I usually use Firefox, but I'm playing a bit with Safari now too. It'd be great if I could somehow import my bookmarks from FF.

White MacBook (see specs), switched in Dec 2007 and I've been in love ever since!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Parallels-Keyboard Num Pad XP | mail.app, gmail imap and DRAFTS problem »