New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iMovie help please

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

uhhh1221

uhhh1221 is on a distinguished road

i made a movie on imovie and put it on youtube when i play the video on youtube it only shows the picture at the beginning then it is supposed to show the video after that but the screen just turns black and and continues to play the music then after that the other pictures i have on the video come back and the video finishes. can anyone help me out?
QUOTE Thanks
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

First your post belongs in the Movies and Videos forum. Hopefully the forum operators will move it.

Second, when you ask questions, post the version of the software you are using. In this case iMovie HD or iMovie 08, etc.

Before wasting time trying to upload to YouTube, try saving it as a local file so that you can review it.

I personally can only think of one reason this is occuring. If you are using an iMovie older than 08, it is possible to leave gaps between your clips in the time line. I just found this out yesterday, or maybe I rediscovered it. Click on the film icon near the lower left and see if any of the clip icons are black. These would appear as gaps in the timeline viewer.

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dealing with App and OS windows appearing off screen edge? | Playing WMV on Intel Macs. »