New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

mini - Reinstalled Leopard and parts of iLife '08 missing

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

markdw

markdw is on a distinguished road

I have just bought a second hand mac mini that is effectively brand new. It was purchased a week ago and booted up and then not used again.

Therefore when I received it i decided to reinstall leopard from the DVD media that came in the box (sealed) to get a fresh copy so it would be like it was when turned on for the first time.

However I have noticed that I am missing some of the apps in iLife '08. I have iTunes, iPhoto and Garageband but I am missing iMovie and iWeb.

Why is this as all new macs ship with iLife '08?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
carlover2218

carlover2218 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20 inch Intel iMac 2.4 GHZ, 2GB RAM, 320 GB HDD and Running OSX 10.5.5

My Mac was the same way. Is it under Macintosh HD, Applications and they should be there. Just drag the one's you are missing onto your dock for easy access.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« software transfer tiger to leopard- lost dvds! | Cover Flow with Flip-Browsing for OS 10.4? »