New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

live radio streams?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

doobie

doobie is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I have been trying to listen to the bloomberg.com radio on my laptop and its just not working. It says it requires windows media player. I tried doing the whole flip4mac thing and it wasnt that great so i uninstalled it. I installed windows media player 9 and it still wont play. Does anyone listen to that radio? What configuration do you guys have setup as far as video viewing goes

Thanks in advance.
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Is it available in iTunes' internet radio selection?

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
doobie

doobie is on a distinguished road

nope, i checked
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

All I got was really sluggish downloads in a pop -up window - then a picture and no sound and no controls

Basically the interface was sluggish, gave me no feedback and certainly didn't give me any radio
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« move vs copy files | Crossover on mac problem, help please! »