New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Adobe Customer Service is Terrible

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rukind2

rukind2 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" Air, 2 Ghz Intel Core i7, 500 SSD, 8G Ram

I pre-paid and subsequently downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 for MAC yesterday. I am unable to register the product as they did not give me a serial number despite being told that it was in my order confirmation email. Not. I tried to get it through the My Account page at Adobe and read that I had to contact CS for it. Sent an email through the site, did not hear back so a day later I called and spoke with an off shore CS rep. Spent 30 minutes (most on hold) while she tried to figure it out. She then came back on and said that she had to escalate and could I hold again. Not.

I am amazed that Adobe cannot get it's act together. This will be the last time I download an Adobe product. Their Customer Disservice sets the bar low.

Rant over...
QUOTE Thanks
LWC

LWC will become famous soon enough

I downloaded it yesterday also but I received three emails while downloading from Adobe. First one was confirming my Adobe membership and the second one was serial number. The third one was the order number.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukind2 View Post
..... she tried to figure it out. She then came back on and said that she had to escalate....

I am amazed that Adobe cannot get it's act together. This will be the last time I download an Adobe product. Their Customer Disservice sets the bar low.
Sounds to me like they are trying to "get their act together" and do what they can to assist you. I don't see a disservice to a customer here, I see a company trying to figure out what caused the error and correct it. The issue was escalated when the rep on the phone could no longer assist with the resources available to her.
Yes, it is unfortunate that things didn't go smoothly. However, it isn't like they aren't trying to correct the situation for you. Just because a possible error happens now and then does not mean that a company's customer service is poor.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Outer space is wierd | Install Application »