New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iPhoto Book Question regarding "Travel Template."

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

tgilldesign

tgilldesign is on a distinguished road

Hey, I just created an iPhoto book and sent in the order.

Now, I'm trying to configure another one using the "Travel Template" and I am using the background that allows a full page picture background with a "torn" page description and smaller photo snapshot overlay.

My question is that the preview of the full page background picture appears to be pixelated and blurry compared to the snapshot on top of it and the torn-page description on top of it.

The digital photo is crystal clear - it is not because the native shot was blurry.

Has anyone experienced this? Is this just pixelated and blurry in the software preview only - and does it print as a sharp - clear picture when the book is made?

Here's a sample of what I'm talking about....

I hate to send the book order in and find out the full page background picture looks like crap. Will this actually print clearly??

What has been your experience?

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
tgilldesign

tgilldesign is on a distinguished road

Anybody??
QUOTE Thanks
VictoriaBC

VictoriaBC is on a distinguished road

Hi, I just made my first book. The pics were a blurry as well in the computer version. They arrived nice and sharp. The book looks great. Hopefully that will be your experience too.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need Automator Help | Ichat issue (Jabber list says 'disconnected'. »