New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
News and Community Announcements Information Regarding The Mac-Forums Community

Forum Organization Update

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Just wanted to share with you all some changes you may notice to the forum organization to help make navigation a bit easier and to help prepare for some upcoming enhancements...

First, the "General Discussions" section has been moved right below the "Community Information" section. We've also relocated the Apple Rumors & Reports, Switcher Hangout, and Buy/Sell/Trade forums to the "General Discussions" section where they seemed a better fit.

Second, The Pit has been marked as read only and moved temporarily as a sub forum of Anything Goes since really they serve the same purpose. After a short while there so you can save anything from it you'd like to, it will be retired.

Third, the iLife forum has been made a sub forum of OS X - Applications and the Literature/Movies forum (which is lightly used) has been moved as a sub forum of Anything Goes.

There may be a few more changes in the future. Of course your comments and suggestions on further refinement are always welcome!

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

All seems to make sense to me
QUOTE Thanks
Badger

Looks good, works well. My only suggestion is that the title for the OS 9 forum be changed to "OS 9 and Older" just for clarification.
QUOTE Thanks
Nightblade

I strongly agree with Badger, actually.
QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

Ask, and ye shall receive (some things).

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by muso
Ask, and ye shall receive (some things).
I wish death would fall upon us. :batman:
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack

i like it. been a while since these boards have been changed
QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

I said I'd only give you some things. Looks like you're out of luck

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Thanks Captain....
Actually, this is just the beginning. We're working on a few more larger changes hopefully to appear in the near future

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack

do you by any chance have a screenshot of the old boards? i cant really remember them and i would like to see them.
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by muso
I said I'd only give you some things. Looks like you're out of luck
Actually, I just needed an excuse to use that smilie...

:batman:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac-Forums.com IRC Channel | Happy Holidays »