New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
News and Community Announcements Information Regarding The Mac-Forums Community

Mac-Forums Facebook group

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

walmartconnect

walmartconnect is a jewel in the roughwalmartconnect is a jewel in the roughwalmartconnect is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacHeadCase View Post
I tried registering but it won't accept my nick. I don't want to register using my real name. Gah.
That's the one thing that I like about facebook and hate about myspace: real people (for the most part )
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacHeadCase View Post
I tried registering but it won't accept my nick. I don't want to register using my real name. Gah.
i saw where you can request to change your real name to something else. maybe you can join, then not do anything other than request the name change.
i'll be your friend if you join!

i'm just starting to really dig into this. pretty interesting, especially groups. joined a few of those, even a weird little fan club for one of my best friends from college who now teaches for the Joe Cubert school in new jersey. he's not even a member of the group!

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

ROTFL

All right, I'll look into it a bit later after school.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

ok, for all who've joined up with facebook...

what's the weirdest, or weirdest named group you joined?

i'm in "Fernando Ruiz is the reason i wake up in the morning". actually, fernando is the guy i mentioned in the post above.

i'm also in "Just because my car is gay doesn't mean I am...". not a support group, or PFLAG offshoot. it's for subaru owners. obviously, at least in america, subarus (other than the impreza) have the the distinction of being known as the car often owned by lesbians - although most of the lesbians i've known have owned saturns (or some other GM).

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

"There are seriously 20 things I should be doing instead of this"

http://shu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2208563882

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
Jeff

Jeff is a jewel in the roughJeff is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube

I guess I left our Facebook group. My roommate and I made a bet that I couldn't go two weeks without Facebook, so I deleted my account. I'll probably go running back eventually though...

Black MacBook
Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic
B&W G3
G4's - PowerMac & Cube
QUOTE Thanks
eric

ha ha ha!!!

i just joined one called "ahhhhhhhhhhh! BEARDS"

why?

here's why:

and hopefully my son will one day grow as stong and proud a beard as his papa...

QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

33 members and counting!

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

34!

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

hey! we finally got a logo! nice!

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

WooHooo!!

QUOTE Thanks
eric

ahhhhh! i finally found the perfect group for me.

Am I too old for Facebook?

QUOTE Thanks
teapea

teapea is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2009 13" macbook pro, 4gb ram

cheesybanana

cheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nice
Mac Specs: C2D MacBook Pro

Joined...
QUOTE Thanks
Frankie Angels

Frankie Angels is on a distinguished road

Also joined

20" iMac Core Duo

White iPod 60GB
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Downtime for the forum Thursday night - 5/20 | Updated Read Post Method »