New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
News and Community Announcements Information Regarding The Mac-Forums Community

Our Flickr group has a new admin!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

I wanted to send out a big thanks and congratulations to Benjamindaines for becoming an admin at the Mac-Forums Flickr group.

Ben is an outstanding amateur photographer and has a great deal of passion and energy which he brings to the group.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
novicew

novicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)

Congrats! Ben
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Cool, go benjamin!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Thanks Ben!
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

Glad to be of service

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Congratulations, Ben! I just joined the group, btw.
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacHeadCase View Post
Congratulations, Ben! I just joined the group, btw.
Good good good, now people need to post pictures for me and Schweb to admin. lol

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Well my best pictures are at SmugMug (they have a security anti-leeching thing in place there). The only pictures I upload at Flikr are the ones I need to host for forums and stuff. Heh.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute

Flickr also has the ability to protect your photos. You can set your prefs to not allow people to download your pictures.

Now that's not full proof, but any time you put your images on the web, someone can take them if they really, really want to regardless of where they are.

QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

I think what Schweb is trying to say is that Flickr is god :p. Once you get into it it's so much fun, it's much more than just a photo hosting / view site. I can spend hours browsing the various groups I'm part of.

It makes a really good homepage too

QUOTE Thanks
schweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamindaines View Post
I think what Schweb is trying to say is that Flickr is god :p. Once you get into it it's so much fun, it's much more than just a photo hosting / view site. I can spend hours browsing the various groups I'm part of.

It makes a really good homepage too
Now you see why we picked him

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

:flower:

I sure do!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Carla

Carla has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MB-white uni 2.26GHz, 4GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0 C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD; iPod Touch 32GB; 16GB Wi-Fi iPad

Congratulations Benjamin! I just joined the group myself. I plan to upload some photos very soon.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Great job Ben as usual!
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

There is nobody better for the job.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Congratulations Zoolook! | Reputation System Tweaks »