11-24-2010, 02:50 PM #1
Community Development Program Survey – We need your input!
- Member Since
- Nov 05, 2010
- Toronto, Canada
- Macbook 2ghz 4gb ram OSX 10.7.4
iNET Interactive, the company behind these forums would like your input on our Community Development Program (CDP).
The CDP is an opportunity for members of our community to become even more engaged in the healthy operation of the community. Like our senior members, guides and liaisons these members will work with community leaders and iNET staff to help bring new features to the communities. This addresses the fact that;
- There are far more opportunities for enhancement than manpower to act on to deliver them in a timely manner
- Our communities are filled with knowledgeable staff and members who could assist with delivery of changes to our communities.
The CDP specifically looks to harness the skills of the community working with iNET staff in an open, volunteer based development model. We believe that this is a win for the community and those that are looking to gain or enhance their experience by contributing to the community development. Some of the areas that we are looking at are:
- General application development including tools and plugin development
- User acceptance testing
- Business analysis for new ideas including providing feedback on potential changes
- Security and infrastructure feedback and best practice
We invite you to complete this survey and express your opinions on this program. The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete and will run for approximately 10 days and provide valuable insight to your forum leaders and iNET about the viability of the CDP.
Community Development Program Survey ? We need your input!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me coolraul <at> webhostingtalk <dot> com.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)