New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
News and Community Announcements Information Regarding The Mac-Forums Community

Mac-Forums Podcast!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Just listened to it for the first time, pretty funny stuff.

*What are you using to record your voice? It's very clear...*

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

If you love the Podcast be sure to do a rating and review at the iTunes Music Store if you haven't already!

Review Now!

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Yeah I get out of work tomorrow mid day. I should be able to read off episode 6 when I get back.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of

Podcast Episode 6.1 Season 2 released
Download direct: here graphate
iTunes subscribe: here
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

that was pretty short this time man
hope not everything you do goes by that quickly !!!!

oh and yes, i wrote a review but it didnt show up
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Coach, the reviews take some time to show up. Last Podcast I left one and it was not there even after a few hours but is there now.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

just part 1 dtravis7 because so much time passed, I wanted to use old material on part 1 and new material on part 2.

and you guys gotta tell me when a podcast is too hard to hear! I just listened to it after getting enough sleep (which by the way makes me really think less of the podcast 6.1), and it was really hard to hear. So I uploaded a better version of it, much easier to hear.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Episode 6.2 released
Clean version download Direct itunes
Explicit version download Direct itunes

Visit the IRC!
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

i thought it was low because of the fact it was 2am i was tired and not knowing what was going on....downloading podcast as i type!!!!!
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
macEfan

macEfan is a jewel in the roughmacEfan is a jewel in the roughmacEfan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9

yep, listented to it, and rated it.. Good Job Graphite... its always fun to see who you make fun of...

Report offensive posts
Don't forget to use the rep system!
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Hahaha, that took me totally by suprise! The whole MUF thing. Funny!
QUOTE Thanks
deus_ex_machina

deus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9

I knew there would be something about Super_boy 22! Good job!
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

ha. I see more people downloaded the clean version than the explicit version haha. Guess that means Ill have to clean up my language and my two swear words more often.

Guess what.

BiT is banned (biggyme13) at MUF
QUOTE Thanks
deus_ex_machina

deus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
ha. I see more people downloaded the clean version than the explicit version haha. Guess that means Ill have to clean up my language and my two swear words more often.

Guess what.

BiT is banned (biggyme13) at MUF
Funny - when I was listening to the part about banned members I was reminded of the Island of Misfit Toys. Then when you mentioned it I realized this is the best podcast yet
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deus_ex_machina
Funny - when I was listening to the part about banned members I was reminded of the Island of Misfit Toys. Then when you mentioned it I realized this is the best podcast yet

ha glad you like it. I ran out of reputation points or you would get another one :biohazard
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Reduced Forum Coverage | Congratulations Avalon MotM:July2006 »