New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Propellerheads Reason

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Cdnalsi

Cdnalsi will become famous soon enough

Let's start a club. Or maybe not..

Who uses Reason and what kind of work do you do? What do you like best about it, and what do you hate?

I use reason because of Reason Pianos, the best piano sounds I've ever played on, and compose jazz/funk fusion tracks... Also I love the sequencer with the new lanes addon in v4. Awesomeness!

I hate the fact that, in v3 when you pressed stop, the play marker would go back to the L marker, and then to the very beginning of the song, now in v4, it seems they've changed it and it somehow remembers (poorly) last play marker and it's all messed up

Cheerio!

Unibody Macbook Pro 15.4", 2.53GHz Core 2 Duo, 1067FSB, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD, nVidia 9400M + 9600M GT, 512MB DDR3.
Jazz pianist, composer. Click for website.
QUOTE Thanks
knightlie

knightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really nice
Mac Specs: Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen

I play around with it occasionally, I just find it fun to use, having no detectable talent. I have an M-Audio MIDI keyboard on a Yamaha USB interface. I wasn't aware of V4 being around though, thanks for that. I'll check it out.

[URL="http://beadia.net"]Beadia[/URL - Jewelry Business Management Software]
I judge you when you use poor grammar.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Recording radio from online | I need an acapella... »