How do i extract audio files from .BIN?
    I have downloaded a .BIN file containing sample packs of individual sounds. The .BIN files looks like a zip folder. If i double click it to extract the files inside it creates a file ending in BIN.cpgz that also looks like a zip folder, if i double click that it extracts a copy of the original .BIN file and it does this to infinity.. annoying to say the least.

If i try and mount this .BIN file as a disc image with toast it will basically create one audio file with each individual sample sound playing one after another which is wrong. Any sample pack you download should contain separate individual sounds

Can anyone help me?

27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air 2, AppleTV2
    Can you give a link or example of where it came from and the application it relates to?

Without have some context about the file origin and purpose it's near impossible to guess the format of the file
    External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post

Thread Information