New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Earbud search.......again

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Hipgrncln

Hipgrncln is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac air,iPad mini,ipods

Went from apple standard to shire and need to continue. Apples used to hurt my ears although after using them at the gym they are better and work well there. Looking for a comfortable listen while reading or just listening in the easy chair. My shire 315's sound great but cannot tolerate the formed wire which is needed for the buds to stay in my ears. Looking for a pair $200 or less that are sound isolating and stay comfortable in my smaller ears. Any ideas ?

Bob j
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Are you talking Apple’s new Ear Buds ??
Honestly i love the new Apple Ear Buds and there great new design and how they sit in the ears. . . . .

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Hipgrncln

Apple earbuds.....a bit of a journey for me. At first the original just plain physically hurt my ears. The iPhone 5 brought to me the more ergo Apple buds with the controls. They hurt less and loved the controls. Having said that what I like most with the Apples is the ease of putting in/out the buds. They are not sound isolating which has its place for my lifestyle but love the sound of an isolating unit when listening in the living room. The audio of the Shure's is excellent but I try to get comfortable with the wires around my ears...not around my ears....wires to the front, then back etc. I concentrate more on the buds than the music or my reading material.

Bob J
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I enjoy my Apple EarPods a great deal, but if you're having issues with wires perhaps you should look into some sport Bluetooth models.
QUOTE Thanks
Hipgrncln

Any suggestions for sport Bluetooth models ?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Late 2012 mac mini or late 2012 imac? | Voice Changer »