New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Summary of all the Audio Apps available for OSX

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

That's a great post Rob. Good work. Perhaps our Admin will agree to label it as a Sticky for display at the head of the forum.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

One heck of a post "robduckyworth" (very informative) great job!

- Nick

p.s. Assuming the ripping info is used for "legal ripping"!

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

robduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
That's a great post Rob. Good work. Perhaps our Admin will agree to label it as a Sticky for display at the head of the forum.
thanks chscag, hopefully it will help alot of people.

No worries Kev, im joking. thanks for helping me out.

cheers pigoo3 obviously legal ripping! for some people, iTunes doesnt cut it!

If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
Agreed, great thread! Stickied. Since this is mostly a U.S. based site, I'd recommend entering in dollar values also, if you still can.
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

robduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to all

okay, ill get on that right away.

If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Nice list!

Quick shoutout for Djay by algoriddim - not sure how good it is for "serious" dj'ing (I'm guessing it's more of a "garageband for DJs" than a "logic for DJs"), but more importantly I know one of the lead developers and he's a really nice guy

djay for Mac Ľ The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by algoriddim
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
Nice list!

Quick shoutout for Djay by algoriddim - not sure how good it is for "serious" dj'ing (I'm guessing it's more of a "garageband for DJs" than a "logic for DJs"), but more importantly I know one of the lead developers and he's a really nice guy

djay for Mac Ľ The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by algoriddim
added unfortunately I have ran out of characters to add any more

QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robduckyworth View Post
added unfortunately I have ran out of characters to add any more
You always want to reserve the post or two after it. I created a second post for you behind the other, but I'm not sure how much longer you'll be able to edit it, since there is a timed limit. Just let me know, if you need to add more and I'll edit it in for you.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat View Post
You always want to reserve the post or two after it. I created a second post for you behind the other, but I'm not sure how much longer you'll be able to edit it, since there is a timed limit. Just let me know, if you need to add more and I'll edit it in for you.
That's pretty cool that you can do that
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

ah thanks alot iWhat.

does anyone have anymore suggestions for the list?

QUOTE Thanks
A user

A user is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ah thanks alot iWhat.

does anyone have anymore suggestions for the list?
I couldn't get Soundflower to work but have been using Jack OS X and JackPilot - About Jack OS X - a little more complicated with a server and the routing interface is a bit confusing at first, but it's very flexible and it works like a charm.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A user View Post
I couldn't get Soundflower to work but have been using Jack OS X and JackPilot - About Jack OS X - a little more complicated with a server and the routing interface is a bit confusing at first, but it's very flexible and it works like a charm.
You don't have to do anything to make soundflower work...... you install it and it is part of your sound system preferences!
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

I would add it to the list if i could edit it

QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

Quote:
I would add it to the list if i could edit it
Post it here, and I'll copy it all to the second thread for you.
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

thanks iWhat, ill add some more up soon.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Member Bands | Proper format for older car player CD »