Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16

    chscag's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 23, 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    49,088
    Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    That's a great post Rob. Good work. Perhaps our Admin will agree to label it as a Sticky for display at the head of the forum.

  2. #17

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    35,371
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    One heck of a post "robduckyworth" (very informative) great job!

    - Nick

    p.s. Assuming the ripping info is used for "legal ripping"!
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  3. #18

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    That's a great post Rob. Good work. Perhaps our Admin will agree to label it as a Sticky for display at the head of the forum.
    thanks chscag, hopefully it will help alot of people.

    No worries Kev, im joking. thanks for helping me out.

    cheers pigoo3 obviously legal ripping! for some people, iTunes doesnt cut it!
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

  4. #19

    iWhat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 11, 2004
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    5,736
    Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    That's a great post Rob. Good work. Perhaps our Admin will agree to label it as a Sticky for display at the head of the forum.
    Agreed, great thread! Stickied. Since this is mostly a U.S. based site, I'd recommend entering in dollar values also, if you still can.

  5. #20

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    okay, ill get on that right away.
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

  6. #21

    Aptmunich's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 09, 2004
    Location
    Munich
    Posts
    9,073
    Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Nice list!

    Quick shoutout for Djay by algoriddim - not sure how good it is for "serious" dj'ing (I'm guessing it's more of a "garageband for DJs" than a "logic for DJs"), but more importantly I know one of the lead developers and he's a really nice guy

    djay for Mac The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by algoriddim

  7. #22

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
    Nice list!

    Quick shoutout for Djay by algoriddim - not sure how good it is for "serious" dj'ing (I'm guessing it's more of a "garageband for DJs" than a "logic for DJs"), but more importantly I know one of the lead developers and he's a really nice guy

    djay for Mac The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by algoriddim
    added unfortunately I have ran out of characters to add any more
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

  8. #23

    iWhat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 11, 2004
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    5,736
    Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    Quote Originally Posted by robduckyworth View Post
    added unfortunately I have ran out of characters to add any more
    You always want to reserve the post or two after it. I created a second post for you behind the other, but I'm not sure how much longer you'll be able to edit it, since there is a timed limit. Just let me know, if you need to add more and I'll edit it in for you.

  9. #24


    Member Since
    Sep 09, 2009
    Location
    Down Under :D
    Posts
    5,484
    Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    Quote Originally Posted by iWhat View Post
    You always want to reserve the post or two after it. I created a second post for you behind the other, but I'm not sure how much longer you'll be able to edit it, since there is a timed limit. Just let me know, if you need to add more and I'll edit it in for you.
    That's pretty cool that you can do that

  10. #25

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    ah thanks alot iWhat.

    does anyone have anymore suggestions for the list?
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

  11. #26


    Member Since
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts
    1
    Jack Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by robduckyworth View Post
    ah thanks alot iWhat.

    does anyone have anymore suggestions for the list?
    I couldn't get Soundflower to work but have been using Jack OS X and JackPilot - About Jack OS X - a little more complicated with a server and the routing interface is a bit confusing at first, but it's very flexible and it works like a charm.

  12. #27


    Member Since
    Sep 09, 2009
    Location
    Down Under :D
    Posts
    5,484
    Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    Quote Originally Posted by A user View Post
    I couldn't get Soundflower to work but have been using Jack OS X and JackPilot - About Jack OS X - a little more complicated with a server and the routing interface is a bit confusing at first, but it's very flexible and it works like a charm.
    You don't have to do anything to make soundflower work...... you install it and it is part of your sound system preferences!

  13. #28

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    I would add it to the list if i could edit it
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

  14. #29

    iWhat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 11, 2004
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    5,736
    Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    Quote Originally Posted by robduckyworth View Post
    I would add it to the list if i could edit it
    Post it here, and I'll copy it all to the second thread for you.

  15. #30

    robduckyworth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2011
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    thanks iWhat, ill add some more up soon.
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:38 AM
  2. Audio editing apps for iPad?
    By bwwhite in forum iOS and Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. My ipad 2 event summary.
    By the8thark in forum Apple Rumors and Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
  4. In summary!
    By theGAPkid in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 05:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •