Please help! Interface confusion w/ my MacBook Pro :(
    I have an Audiobox usb interface with which i am trying to use my condenser microphone through garageband to record vocals. I have gone into system preferences to change the input from 'built in', to usb.

Whenever i do this, where it says 'settings for the selected device', i get this: "the selected device had no input controls".

I'm not sure how to fix this. I already have selected Audiobox in garageband as my input, but since i cant get my mac to see it in preferences, its not letting me record

MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
    Are you getting any power to the interface? Try another USB cord, plug it in, load up Garageband and then turn the interface on.

This is from the PreSonus website:
    "Installation in Mac OS X
    The AudioBox USB is a class compliant core audio device. No driver installation is necessary. Simply connect your AudioBox USB to your computer."
    MBP 11,3 | Logic Pro X | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPC2000XL, X7000, MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, SP-808, TR-707, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 & Willzyx | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 4000+ vinyl records

I use the usb cord that came with the interface...when its plugged in, the lights do come on, and when i plug my headphones into it, i do hear what the mic picks up...its just not letting me record with it...when i record the mic on the computer picks up the sound instead of the condenser mic

I took a screenshot of the message i am getting in the sound preference.

Thread Information