New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Rebuilt PC & Lost iTunes Music

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

socratic

socratic is on a distinguished road

hey guys..

I lost all my songs in iTunes when I reinstalled my OS. But i do have all the songs in my iPod. Is there a way I can upload all my iPod songs back into iTunes?

I see the sync option in iTunes, but that syncs only songs that I previously bought via iTunes. It would wipe out my other songs in my iPod that I copied into iTunes from CDs.

thanks...
QUOTE Thanks
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

this works very well:
Senuti

Hope it helps

Clay

MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Audio and Video Recording Question | Does Itunes 09 (Mac) auto update the Library? »